Skip to main content

The Extraordinary For Your Love Quotes To Her/Him

Your real love need to say in love quotes to explore emotion more connect to your lovely heart. This collection is expose to someone who really love him/her so much and never let it go so easily. Here is the extraordinary love quotes for your celebrating day with him/her.


Image by: icytales.com

Say my name is gorgeous way to call my attention. My name is your nick name in glory soul.

My love my heart my soul. I am so lucky to fall in love with you.

In this special say i celebrate my joy with you. My life is yours. Please stay with me forever.

Dear, you save my journey love in deep level. I can keep this save and privately.

This journey can go through smoothly with you. Even dumpy so hard, this road is still so comfortable to ride officially.

The keyboard of this love is you. Still concect forever event aof my eyes can't see it but feel it.

The writting pen is still moving ... When this love is still stay me forever.

I want to stop this boat so quicky. The comfort horbour is you.

Say it again ..... I want to hear your true love.

I don't want this feeling go away so quickly. I want it stay with me.

I want this love growing with us to build a tiny family like this. I am so lucky to have it with you darling.

We can't escape from this situation. Your love is addict me to enjoy all of time with you now. Please stay ....

I don't want this .... I want you baby ....

The journey is never stop. I don't want to stop this love growing, just you and beautiful kids are suplement of my destiny. 

I want feel this premiere love with you.. Just two of us.

Love Life Laught are amazing miracle i ever had with you. 3L for my life that i have chosen.

The journey will end soon .. Just you and me will continue when you are ready to proceed of new chapter.

The spoon and pork are amazing tool to make this dish more intimate. You and me as a couple who need each other until the end of time.

Hello tomorrow, the bright day always come with smile and standing still more 100 years to come just beside you.

I just want to be with you. My love just lay on you.

Do you know the reason why i live today?. Be with you.

What is the value words that you said to me yesterday?. Would you marry me?....

Everything has a reason to say. I just want to say: You are my everything.

Today is so meaningful celebration to me. The day goes so quickly. Seems to be yesterday you stay with me but the 50 years we can go throught to stay in my little family. I want my 50 years with you stay forever. I love you.

The truth is over me. You are the meaning of love enigma. Sooner or later you are the best part of my life ever. 

Tonight i celebrate this feeling for our love. So many enigma on my head finally the reason to love you revealed. I want to be with you.

Love has a reason to stay. Everything need to explain why. This is the gift to me to have you so officially without doubt. Just say you will love me as the way i do.

Would you be part of my life?. Create a little family with me. Find a road together. We will find the way to somewhere, please.

Comments